Complaint Review: Trent Griffin Towing

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: pboy — desoto Texas
Trent Griffin Towing
7425 S. Central Fwy Dallas, Texas USA

Trent Griffin Towing Trent Griffin and His Brother Wimp Stole my Lexus and stripped all my rims and tried to sell them on ebay. When he stole my car he was saying he was a police and showing a fake police badge and kept my car for days before it was found at his business location. He tried to tell my car lender he towed my vehicle from out of town and he repaired my vehicle. He tried to bill my car lender 5025.00 for charges. I have filed a police report and going forward with my claim. These people have harassed me and my wife with threeats and body harm. I'm not scared thats why I am speaking out and just found out others has been done the same way. Dallas Texas

This man Trent Griffin and his brothers who represent thereselves as police officers stole my car and stripped it dwn selling my rims on ebay. This boy suppose to have a repo company who steals people cars and make up fake receipts and repairs damage to say that the lender owes them 5000.00 for something they have not done. This man and his brother wimp stole my lexus and showed me a fake police badge saying they were the police and my car has been reported stolen or up for repo. The towing company that this man and his brothers has says Trent Griffin Towing and recovery or Dfw adjustors.

They are crooks and steal your vehicle and dont report it until five or ten days later. They notify the car lenders with outrageous bill as if they have repaired or pulled your car from out of town but they have not done none of that at all. Making money from car lenders and stealing from hard working people. My wife did a background on this man he has been to prison several times for robbery,auto thief and burgulary. Yes I have filed a Police report and charges on this man. People please be aware of this man Trent Griffin and his Brothers. They carry guns and fake police badges. Representing law enforcement is a crime and this man will pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trent-Griffin-Towing/Dallas-Texas-75216/Trent-Griffin-Towing-Trent-Griffin-and-His-Brother-Wimp-Stole-my-Lexus-and-stripped-all-m-1096006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trent Griffin Towing