Complaint Review: Trenton Captial Group

• Reported By: krule7637 — Boise Alabama
Trenton Captial Group
864 Bellevue Ave. 3rd Floor Trenton, New Jersey USA

Trenton Capital Group Laurie Neal Richard Logan Loan Ripoff Trenton New Jersey

I was contacted by "Laurie Neal" from Trenton Capital Group about a vehicle repair loan. She said I was pre approved for a $3000 loan. The terms were 36 months at 8%. She emailed me a loan contract. I was to review and sign the contract and fax her the signed contract with photo ID. I did as she requested. She then directed me to wire money to Daniel Barnes in Onterio Canada the "collateral" amount of $ 450 USD. I did so thinking that credit is difficult to abtain in my circumstances. I called Lauire and gave her the information from the wire transfer. I never received the "loan". I called several times and was told it would be just a few minutes more. In my final converation I was told after being put on hold that I would be required to wire additional $ 450.00 to secure the "loan". At this point I knew this was a scam and told "laurie" to cancel my "loan" request and refund my money. She told me that I would get a full refund in 30 days. I do not believe this will happen and have begun leagal action against Trenton Capital Group and "laurie Neal"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trenton-Captial-Group/Trenton-New-Jersey-08618/Trenton-Capital-Group-Laurie-Neal-Richard-Logan-Loan-Ripoff-Trenton-New-Jersey-1074579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trenton Captial Group