Complaint Review: Trevor M. Robinson

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Very Unsatisfied Client of Trevor R — lansing Michigan United States of America
Trevor M. Robinson
4112 W. St.Joseph Hwy Suite B lansing, Michigan United States of America

Trevor M. Robinson Trevor M. Robinson Attorney At Law Lawyer likes my money , but..? lansing, Michigan

Attorney Trevor M. Robinson of Lansing MI was contracted more than a year ago to perfrom Legal work.   He never returns calls.   I don't beleive has has ever done anything on the case.   No date stamped material relating to my case has ever been provided.

I sent him more than $1,000 and I want it back.   I want my confidential papers back.

Trevor seems like a nice person but I think he is LAZY and does not produce.   I have tried to call more than 100 times in the past few months but he never returns calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trevor-M-Robinson/lansing-Michigan-48917/Trevor-M-Robinson-Trevor-M-Robinson-Attorney-At-Law-Lawyer-likes-my-money-but-lans-967986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trevor M. Robinson