Complaint Review: trg customer solutions

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: shayla87 — pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
trg customer solutions
200 industry drive pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

trg customer solutions The resource group con artists and liars pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

These people will change your bonus structure conveniently right before payday. They will fire you if you speak up. They still have not sent me my paycheck, yet a supervisor called me today saying that "their system shows it as sent." The hr manager told me to wait a week for them to contact me when their payroll department decides to come back in. It is going on eight days and I have no pay. Mail from CA and UT has come to me, and this place is a mere 15 miles from my house and I have yet to receive it. They are passing the buck and giving me the "okie doke." And also, I have NEVER received my sales bonuses, as when they told us We are getting "too many sales." A number of other employees have NEVER received sales bonuses Or correct pay since We started. My best advice to anyone reading this is to NEVER waste your precious time with this company. They will screw up your checks, NEVER give bonuses and pass the buck. And the person you need to speak with is conveniently out on vacation. Stay far away from Trg, and the Sovereign Bank campaign. They are like a stopped up toilet...FULL OF IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trg-customer-solutions/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15236/trg-customer-solutions-The-resource-group-con-artists-and-liars-pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-987871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trg customer solutions