ED Magedson – Founder
Tri County Hospiral Williston Jerry Gillman Nelish Desai125 SW 7th Street Williston , Florida USA
Tri County Hospiral Williston owners, Jerry Gillman and Dr. Nelish Desai bankrupt the hospital, they commit fraud and they will not be held accountable for their illegal acts. Williston Florida
I am one of several shareholders that own Tri County Hospital Williston. I am an owner, shareholder, director and permanent member of the executive board. Below you will find a list of the fraud and illegal acts that have been committed by my business partners and Tri County Hospital Williston owners and officers, Jerry Gillman and Dr. Nelish Desai.
Over the past three years Jerry the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and CMS have documented the hospitals improper and over billing of Medicare patients, quality of care issues, and conditions that place patients at risk.
During the time Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai have managed Tri County Hospital the hospital debt steadily increased, the quality of care continued to decline, and the patients continued to be placed at risk. Vendors were not paid for their services or the supplies they provided, employees were not paid for their hours worked, the payroll and payroll tax liability grew to over $600,000. [continued below]....
When the hospital could no longer continue to operate, Jerry Gillman illegally sold and traded his personal shares, and the available shares, transferring control of the hospital to Regional Health Partners, a company owned by Dr. Mohammad Tariq and Dr. Jail Khan. Tariq and Khan assumed control of the hospital, its finances and the executive board. Tri County Hospital filed chapter 11 bankruptcy, and Jerry Gillman transferred ownership of all the hospitals assets to Regional Health Partners/ Tariq and Khan.
Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai have used the management companies they personally own to bill the hospital for management services that were not provided. Their management company has filed a secured creditor claim with the bankruptcy court to obtain payment of the fraudulent management fees. The management fees are 3% of the hospitals total monthly billing, beginning October 1, 2010 – through September 2012. The claim filed by Nelish Desai is $25,000.00 more then the amount he is owed. Jerry Gillman, Nelish Desai, Mohammad Tariq, and Jail Khan have all filed secured creditor claims with the bankruptcy court; they know secured creditor claims are paid before non-secured claims. The majority of the money available to pay creditors will be used to pay their secured claims and the non-secured creditors will most likely get nothing. These four men will walk away with all the hospitals assets and all the money!
Jerry Gillman personally borrowed $50,000.00 from me. This loan was due in full on July 1, 2011. I have not been paid. I have not received full reimbursement for my business expenses and I am still owed for hours worked.
I have been ripped off by Jerry Gillman, Nelish Desai, Dr. Mohammad Tariq and Dr. Jail Khan!
Fraudulent and Illegal Acts
1. Submission of fraudulent claims to the bankruptcy court
2. Sale, transfer and trading of MFHH shares in violation of the shareholders agreement
3. Unauthorized deals and agreements transferring ownership of MFHH and Tri County Hospital to investors Mohammad Tariq and Jail Khan.
4. Inappropriate use of hospital funds, hospital funds used to pay personal expenses and expenses for businesses Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai personally own.
5. Inappropriate, inaccurate and over billing of Medicare and patient accounts
6. Misappropriation of grant funds, Jerry Gillman and the hospital CFO, Barbie Miller submit false documentation, receipts and billing to the State of Florida and fraudulently collect hundreds of thousand of dollars in grant funding. I have copies of the grant contracts, fraudulent billing, fraudulent reports and email discussing the fraud they have committed The hospital CFO, Barbie Miller fraudulently billed the grant program for employees time. CFO, Miller documented hours worked for individuals who were not employed by the hospital on the dates she billed for their time. These employees were hired weeks later. CFO, Miller also documented hours for employees who never worked in the grant program. These employees are unaware the hospital has fraudulently billed the grant program for their time or that they have been used to commit this crime.
7. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai have established shell companies, which they use to bill the hospital for management services they do not provide.
8. Jerry Gillman and CFO, Miller manipulate the hospitals financial records and reports.
9. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai have obtained credit and loans, incurring debt they know the hospital is unable to repay.
10. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai deny shareholders and board members access to financial records; they withhold information, and deny shareholders access to the hospitals legal counsel.
11. Nelish Desai has personally loaned the hospital money and Tri County Hospital/Jerry Gillman has paid Nelish Desai interest of 40% to 50% on these loans. Example- Nelish Desai loaned the hospital $100,000.00, 90 days later Nelish Desai received $110,000.00. $100,0000.00 principal and $10,000.00 interest.
12. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai have scheduled employees to work knowing the hospital cannot pay the employees for their hours worked, meanwhile Jerry Gillman continues to collect his salary of between $10,000.00 to $15,000.00 per month, and unlimited expenses.
13. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai failure to pay payroll and payroll taxes has resulted in a payroll and tax liability of greater then $600,000.00.
14. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai act without board approval and use their positions for their personal financial gain.
15. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai have violated labor laws; AHCA officials document their consistent failure to comply with state and federal regulations and actions that place patients at risk.
16. Felons complete their court ordered community service hours by working at the hospital. These individuals have unrestricted access to patients, patient information, employee information and medications. These individuals provide free labor, they work in the Human Resource Department, Engineering Department, and they provide direct patient care. The former Director of Human Resource and Director of Respiratory Therapy, Tiffany Secki is listed on mugshots.com.
18. Jerry Gillman and Nelish Desai use hospital funds to retain a team of attorneys to protect them from accountability and make it possible for them to continue committing these crimes.
If you are a creditor contact the bankruptcy court, contact the media and ask the to investigate this information and report this story.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-County-Hospiral-Williston-Jerry-Gillman-Nelish-Desai/Williston-Florida-32696/Tri-County-Hospiral-Williston-owners-Jerry-Gillman-and-Dr-Nelish-Desai-bankrupt-the-h-1060586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.