Complaint Review: Tri Mark Funding

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Tri Mark Funding
5101 La Palma Ave, 206 Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Trimark FundingTri Mark Funding Tri Mark made us pay over 75,000. for a 50,000 loan. Someone is needing a new Porshe Anaheim California

*Consumer Comment: Excuse me ?

Tri Mark lied to me from the beginning. I owned this property since 1988. We were looking into refinancing it. They said they could keep the payments about 400 to 450 per month which was all we could afford. The payments were 579. Then, they said if I drew out 5,000. more from the draw account that my payments would only go up 10. 20. max. They went up to 640. mo. My husband was losing his job due to his company going bankrupt. I was taking care of my ill mother and not making much money. I made payments on time perfectly for the first 8 months. I complained that they had lied about the payments going up, they said OH WELL. I asked them if they could refinance it and make the payments lower, like they were supposed to be. they said if I ssent them 100., they would re do the loan correctly and get the payments down. I sent them 100. Called them and they said they wouldnt be able to do that and gave me some other guy's number, a broker, who never answered his phone. Finally, I had to sell my home. I asked them if they could hold off and not foreclose if I had the home on the market. They said Yes. They kept harrassing our real estate agent, made him lower the asking price at least 3 times over the course of 5 months. During that time, they also filed against us for forclosure, lawyers fees and all, and charged us for that and any penalty they could conjure up. Thats how we ended up with 5,000. out of a home sold for 100,000, to pay off a loan of 50,000. If one of us was to do that, they would put us in prison for life. Why does corporate America get away with that?

Dusty
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-Mark-Funding/Anaheim-California-92807/Trimark-FundingTri-Mark-Funding-Tri-Mark-made-us-pay-over-75000-for-a-50000-loan-Someo-383708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri Mark Funding

Excuse me ?

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

You paid $75,000 to get a $50,000 loan- if you had 75K to give them - why did you need the loan at all?