depth

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: LoLa — TORONTO Ontario Canada
triOS College
252Queen Street East Brampton, Ontario United States of America

triOS College W.O.T - Waste of Time!! Basically told everyone that with the proper training and knowledge gained there would be no problem getting a job afterwards.. Brampton, Ontario

I went to triOS College a little after I finish I highschool wanting to get a feel of the medical field before I went to an 'actual college' to do nursing. It turned out to be a waste of time because I received 90% and above on most of my assisgnments, asked questions when I didnt understand the poorly speaking english instructors, and comepleted assignments on time. They mentioned to us that if we came to school, did our work with the extra time, determination, and participated in class disscussion we would be more than alright to pass and be ready to work when the program was completed.They set up interveiws for places where clinic only accepted their kinds((indians, punjabi), and did little questioning as to what to clinic was looking for, therefore,we were on our own...The only part they forgot to mention to us was that in order to get a job afterwards you're better off knowing someone in the same field to be referred and have the slightest chance to get an interview.

Sadly to say, the program was a waste of time, effort, money, and recognition...I am sorry I ever referred anyone to that institute...triOS suxks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/triOS-College/Brampton-Ontario-L6V-1C1/triOS-College-WOT-Waste-of-Time-Basically-told-everyone-that-with-the-proper-trainin-955222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on triOS College