Complaint Review: trial pay or takeonegetone.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Mary el-bey — Detroit Michigan United States of America
trial pay or takeonegetone.com
595 Market St. Ste 1300. Internet United States of America

trial pay or takeonegetone.com peoplefinders.com company deals through third party collectors, how can buyer know? Internet

Trial pay offered  me services for peoplefinders. I was never able to access services no matter what  peoplefinders instructed me or trial pay to do.

It was difficult to know who to hold responsible. Trial pay took my money via credit card. People finders said  that they have nothing to do with trial pay.

Trial Pay charged me $19.95 on May 7, 2012. If I could have accessed peoplefinders service I should have  been able to create an account. But I never could access the services.

On 5/14/2012 I called 1-800-718-8997 told them the problem and they [peoplefinders] told me it was trial  pay who sold me the service and that they [peoplefinders] had nothing to do with it.  Who is responsible for  this bogus charge? Is it takeonegetone.com (aka) trial Pay or Peoplefinders.com?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trial-pay-or-takeonegetonecom/internet/trial-pay-or-takeonegetonecom-peoplefinderscom-company-deals-through-third-party-collect-882521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trial pay or takeonegetone.com