Complaint Review: TrialPay, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By:Maine Maine
TrialPay, Inc.
650 Castro Street Mountain View, California U.S.A.

TrialPayTrialPay, Inc. Offers free software to complete an "offer"....doesn't follow through....scam....SCAM.. Mountain View California

*Author of original report: TRIAL PAY PULLED THROUGH, MY REPORT SHOULD

*Consumer Comment: TrialPay-What is going on?

*Author of original report: They (TrialPay) came through and followed up...The gift was given to me

This company has stuck me twice, it has a whole bunch of products and you must select one to try, complete the offer and they will reward you with your chosen "gift" of your choice. Some offers to complete are free and instant credit from "TrialPay"...I completed a "FreeCreditReport.Com" trial period, for seven days, this was all I had to do with this offer. Trialpay ignored my proof of completed requirements and doesn't answer emails anymore, they never really did just sent "this is an automated response....". They are a scam company, don't be taken by them. Don't complete any offers unless YOU WANT the offer. And don't count on Trialpay sending you this "free gift"...they will ignore you as they have done me.

Ripped OFF
Maine, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrialPay-Inc/Mountain-View-California-94041/TrialPayTrialPay-Inc-Offers-free-software-to-complete-an-offerdoesnt-follow-throu-430406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrialPay, Inc.

TRIAL PAY PULLED THROUGH, MY REPORT SHOULD

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

BE DELETED. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WITH THEM. (ANYMORE)

TrialPay-What is going on?

AUTHOR: Vincent - (United States of America)

My name is Vincent and the reason that I am submitting this letter of complaint with is respect to www.trialpay.com  in that they promote on behalf of advertisers online an array of offers for you to select from whereby you are assured that you will receive a free premium gift.

On March 17, 2012, I responded to an offer online that is namely by the name of  www.mylife.com a peoplesearch searchengine in which they promote their product free of charge if you don't want to pay for it. They provide a link if you so select, whereupon you are directed to www.trialpay.com whereby as I mentioned previously they will present a selection of offers to you.

My complaint is that while I did select an offer on behalf of the advertising promoter www.LifeLock.com for a 30-day free trial of their product or services and thanks to them for their trial product, TrialPay did not follow-up on their promise for a free premium gift of a 1-year gift subscription valued according to them in the of amount of $95.00 for MyLife.

I subsequently e-mailed them and explained to them that I had not yet received my gift as they had promised.  After a few day or two I received a response from them requesting that I submit a pasted proof of verification of e-mail from LifeLock, to which I did. However, they responded with what by  all measures appeared to be an automatic-response-reply again requesting that I resubmit a pasted proof of verification of e-mail from LifeLock to me. After several e-mails and same repeat e-mails I decided to contact the the advertising promoter LifeLock and explained to them that a third-party by the name of Trialpay had not come forth with their assurances of a free gift.  They (The customer service representative)  responded saying to give them a little time, to which I will, I don't know, maybe I jumped-the gun so to speak. I will give them a little more time.

But, anyway, I thought that I would just convey to you the consumer public the basic 'ritual practice'  that TrialPay  seems to go about in processing supposedly free premium gifts!

Thanks!

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

If I had waited one hour, I wouldn't have submitted this report. TrialPay sent an email confirming my completed offer and they sent a link to get my free software.
I felt real bad, because I sent them an angry "scam" email, then filled out this report. My only defense is that they didn't answer my emails over several days when I sent confirmation of the completed offer. They did, however, say in their ad it takes several days at times to finalize completed offers. Well, this has to be my mistake, I should have been more patient. The first time around with Trialpay was quite some time ago, I don't know or remember what happened. I do remember I didn't get the free gift (whatever it was) I don't remember the circumstances. But this time.....they did follow through and I was wrong to jump the gun.
I sent them an email telling them I would not accept the free software because of the angry (scam) email I sent them. There is no possible way I can accept it, had I waited and been patient I would have that software now. Live and learn.