Complaint Review: tribble investments

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: the one that got away — West Palm Beach Florida
tribble investments
6671 undiantown rd. jupiter, Florida USA

tribble investments, Bobby A. tribble, allen tribble, robert tribble, mary tribble, jamie tribble morgage fraud! ask for their down payment in cash for wire transfer jupiter Florida

*Author of original report: today ROBERT TRIBBLEwas arrested for fraud

*Consumer Comment: ARRESTED ARRESTED ARRESTED

*Consumer Comment: I AM A VICTIM

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone.

*General Comment: I am A VICTIM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Johnny tribble being slandered

*Consumer Comment: Robbie

*Consumer Comment: Johnny Tribble

*Consumer Comment: Glamour shots

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Those photos are of "me" not Bobby or a concerned family member

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: That's a lie, no case lost-Moved to Federal court

*General Comment: SPEAKING OF CHECKS

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Sorry, but these are lies

*Consumer Suggestion: Lies by defendant in Federal suit

*General Comment: Real Estate SCAM

*Consumer Suggestion: Fake Report by Couple turned down, by former tenant

they attempted to ask for $12,500 in cash or wire transfer. Claiming that the only way that my money will be accepted because someone tried to rip them off by canceling a check!

Then Bobby, Allen, Robert, tribble "whichever name he decides to call him self at the time".claims to be a honest god fearing man.very interested in doing business with my girlfriend. Once I started asking questions he tried you back pedal out of the deal.tso that made me look up background he has charged 5 times with wire fraud.

He has done this in many states including Tennessee Georgia and Florida. he was held at gunpoint by a customer in Albany Georgia.im sure not for no reason!

His wife calls her self Mary but her real name is Jamie...I cant belive they almost got me... hope I can prevent them from taking your money!they tried to get you to put down a big down do repairs then try to evict you for non payment. ..

Hope you read thisbefore its too late!just look up his passed it  will tell you everything you need to know about his plains!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tribble-investments/jupiter-Florida/tribble-investments-Bobby-A-tribble-allen-tribble-robert-tribble-mary-tribble-jamie-1079987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tribble investments

today ROBERT TRIBBLEwas arrested for fraud

AUTHOR: the one that got away - ()

today is a day to celebrate!mister Tribble I pray that you and your wife visit to prison is a long and terrible experience for you! The money you have stolen from hard working people will do you know good behind bars! To everyone that has been ripped off you can find the news report posted today on w p b f news channel 25 in west palm beach florida.tonight I will sleep better knowing that you cannot trip anyone else off! Hopefully your stay will be so long that you will be old and decrepit if you ever see the light day!

ARRESTED ARRESTED ARRESTED

AUTHOR: Buyer Beware - ()

Robert Tribble and Mary Revollar Chevaz have been arrested by Martin County Sheriff.  Please go to there website for all the details.

I AM A VICTIM

AUTHOR: A VICTIM - ()

THEY ARE CLAIMING THAT THEY NEVER MET ME OR RECEIVED AND MONEY FROM ME. I HAVE PROOF OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER RECORDED OUR CONVERSATIONS AND ALSO MANY PICTURES. HE CLAIMS HE DOES NOT KNOW ME. I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO. I NEVER MOVED IN THE HOUSE HE WAS TRYING TO LEASE/PURCHASE. HE GAVE ME A KEY TO THE HOME. I HAVE PICTURES OF ENTERING HIS HOME IN JUPITER FARMS. I HAVE SO MUCH EVIDENCE AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM IN JAIL., MY GRNADMOTHER GOT SICK OVER THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE NO WHERE TO LIVE NOW.I LOST WORK HOURS BECAUSE IF HIM. I AM A SINGLE MOM THAT WORK HARD TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY. I ALREADY CONTACTED JUPITER POLICE AND HAVE A REPORT. AND MONDAY IT WILL BE ON I WILL DO ALL MY POWER TO GET MR. TRIBBLE AND MARY!!!

You are not alone.

AUTHOR: concerned citizen - ()

You are not alone.  There are numerous families who have caught onto his scheme and are now named in lawsuits and that he is trying to evict from homes he doesnt even own. He is currently squating in house number two in Jupiter Farms.  You need to contact the Martin County Sheriffs Department and they can get you in touch with the investigator handling the case. He has done the same thing in three counties. He tries to cover his ass with outrageous lawsuits naming anyone and everyone. Its nothing more than smoke screens and intimidation which by the way is not working.  Hang in there.

#5 General Comment

I am A VICTIM

AUTHOR: A VICTIM - ()

I am victim I did not know about Allen or Robert Tribble or Mary rovellor Chavez until now. I need help to get these people in jail. They stoled from me $8500. I saw an add on craigslist for a lease /purchase home under T.I Limited in jupiter the house is located 18890 s e country club dr Jupiter Florida . The house is going to auction he just put a motion the house owes $300,000 and they were never suppose to rent that house. They gave me a deed from 2009 and stamped 2013. Please someone help me stop these people and put them in jail!!!! They send messages to me acting like they never met me or never took money from me. They could be any where Miami probably. Please help me catch these people. I have pictures and numbers. They use lawyers to back them up but the lawyers are not involve so they say. Please help!!! These people need to be in jail. i called the news worldwide help !!!!!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Johnny tribble being slandered

AUTHOR: John Andrew Tribble - ()

my name is john andrew tribble. I am innocent of ANY crimes at all. I am being called a liar & theif. I would appreciate not being included here. Run my name, you will find i have no convictions or arrests on my record. I have lived my life without any of my family. I wish i could find the identity of the person who has known me my whole life. I could face them and sue. I dont appreciate being compared to any tribble. My email is Corpinvestigation@gmail.com. if the coward wishes to give up his identity. I have a good reputation; &WITH do not appreciate being slandered. Judge as you will; I am nothing like my father brother or any tribble.

Robbie

AUTHOR: Old Friend - ()

I have had the misfortune of knowing Robbie ( as we know him back home), and Johnny Tribble most of my life they are from the Cartersville/Canton GA area those pictures are 1000% not Johnny the are definetly Robbie. Robbie has spent more time in Jail than out. Robby, Johnny and their daddy are all lying theifs. Robbie went to prison GA for one of the largest auto theft rings in the state.

Johnny Tribble

AUTHOR: Old Friend - ()

Robbie (as you are known back home).

I know Johnny, your brother. He has a repo business in Canton GA. I have known Robert Tribble my whole life. He has spent more time in Jail than out of it. He went to Jail for one of the largest car theft rings in GA. He is a worthless thief just like his Daddy and his brother. Those mugshots 100% are Robert Allen Tribble Jr..

Glamour shots

AUTHOR: Truth seeker - ()

Mr. Tribble

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Those photos are of "me" not Bobby or a concerned family member

AUTHOR: Johnny Tribble - ()

WOW, those are my photos, John Andrew Tribble NOT Bobby man you people are crazy ! We haven't spoken in 11 years but thanks it gave me an excuse to call him and now we talk about once a week. I DID NOT post that Rip Off report, and to my knowledge I am the only living family member. Don't you people verify the person posting to your site. ? I spoke with Bryan Raymond one of the attorneys representing TRIBBLE INVESTMENTS and they think it was posted by defendant Colleen Fallon who was order evicted last month. don't know and don't care but please quit impersonating being a member of our family

#11 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

That's a lie, no case lost-Moved to Federal court

AUTHOR: Personal Banker - ()

Mr and Mrs Demptsey,

you are not slick, right Company, right bank WRONG account now how would you get a check payment stopped on and other from other Company account at reissued same date ? You busted yourself and thanks to this report added yourself to the feder suit of Tribble v Total Bank et al US District Court 9:2013 CV 80756, Hon K Marra.

Now that we can prove you listened to defendants Vega and Rodriguez, gotacha

#12 General Comment

SPEAKING OF CHECKS

AUTHOR: tribbleistrouble - ()

THAT IS SO FUNNY THAT YOU WOULD MENTION A SCAM USING CHECKS -- DID YOU JUST LOSE A HOME THAT YOU DID NOT LEGALLY OWN IN THE FIRST PLACE --- I WILL BE GLAD TO POST ALL OF THE INFORMATION -- IN SHORT YOU USED A CHECK IN THE COURT OF LAW THAT YOU STATED YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE THAT WAS IN FORECLOSURE - THE HOUSE WENT TO AUCTION - THE CHECK THAT YOU PRESENTED WAS FROM AN ACCOUNT THAT YOU OPENED IN MAY --- HAHA YOU DATED THE CHECK IN FEBRUARY -- YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF DUMB ASS -- LOSING TRACK OF YOUR LIES --- I HAVE THE CASE NUMBER AND MUCH MORE -- YOUR TIME IS COMING AND I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE.

#13 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Sorry, but these are lies

AUTHOR: concernedandscared - ()

I am a family member of Robert Tribble. I can not stand by and watch Bobby lie and steal more money from innocent people. Bobby I am sorry please understand I am doing this for your own goood Bobbby Tribble is not a bad man he just has got him self deep into a scam and just keeps hetting deeper.  Even though I love him and always will I cannot stand by and allow him to hurt people. He is forging deeds, breaking and entering, lying, stealing, filing nonsense lawsuits and police reports. Please do not confront Bobby as he is has a very short temper, you don't want to make him angry.

Bobby please turn your self in! We love you and will help you get through this just please don't make this worse.

#14 Consumer Suggestion

Lies by defendant in Federal suit

AUTHOR: Tammy Price - ()

The above rip-off report was made my irrate Defendants in Federal Court that TRIBBLE INVESTMENTS have sued in the case of Tribble v Castillo, et. al case number 2:2012-CV-14333 in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Ft Pierce Division. My husband John and I paid off our home and got a clear Title and we able to get another loan from Chase. Thanks to Tribble Investments we had a $ 47,500 equity . WHAT WE "know" and anyone can verify on free public access Court Records. Robert Tribble purchased the Company from his father R Allen Tribble Sr on December 12, 2012 and $ 2,731,030.00 for the business and outstanding Promissory Notes secured by Warranty and Quit Claim Deeds. Martin County Clerk of Court Official Records, Book 2672 page 639, instrument # 2412814. The father made Home Improvement loans to high-risk "home owners" with bad payment histories through a Christian fellowship group he was a member of. A lot of these homes, have other liens/mortgages on them as well. The liens Tribble Investments files on their own properties secure the Home Improvement s made to these properties. The "concerned citizen" who filed the blantant lies about Tribble Investments and it's Sole owner, actually a "defendant" in the above suit. Defendants, Carole Maddox, Colleen Fallon, Steve Franklin, Adam Fox tried to get us to join their Campiagn to sear TRIBBLE INVESTMENTS who through their attorneys "force" the Banks to settle through suit. This cost them more Thant $ 8,700 a month. Something the victims of predator lending big banks, can't afford to do (emphasis). Several officers are charged in the above suit. NOW, as for being non-profit, according to Federal and State records TRIBBLE INVESTMENTS lost $ 214,729.00 this year alone. They have paid more that $ 107,655.00 in property taxes. Money our Counties otherwise would not have received from big banks or defaulted consumers. ONLY nonprofits wanting a Tax write-off, register and get nonprofit approval so "they" don't have to pay sales  and income taxes. TRIBBLE INVESTMENTS has not received nor even applied for any such Tax excemption and even pays its employees !!

BE LEARY of these faked Rip-off reports designed to give defendants justifications for their own acts that caused them to be sued to begin with. These fake Rip-off reports, with hidden names and email addresses are an excuse for defendants to Try to use as reason for their conduct, you know, well I did this because I heard or saw that. Be dilingent and also see case of Tribble v Total Bank & and their attorneys, 9:2013-CV-80756, also in Federal Court where Tribble charges Total Bank with Foreclosure fraud

#15 General Comment

Real Estate SCAM

AUTHOR: concerned citizen - ()

Robert Tribble is a scam artist! Praying mostly on young families desperate to own a home.

He is taking advantage of a housing market flooded with empty homes that are in foreclosure.

He files foney Warranty Deeds with the county, then advertises the homes on Craigslist.  He takes down payments and then "rents to own".  Most of these buyers think he's wonderful, but it will only be a matter of time before these homes are foreclosed then sold at auction and the new owners will have them removed. At which time these families will be forced into a position of finding a new home, probably with no money to put down and lose all the money invested in their homes.

He has figured out how to use the legal system to his advantage. He has gone through great lenghts to "look official"  Creating a website etc.   HOWEVER, with a computer and some time anyone can research public records, see numerous arrests and many court filings in numerous counties.  He claims to be a Not for Profit, but a simple check on sunbiz.org and you will only find a fictisious name filed with the state.  No  Not for profit or corporation of any type. His address is a box in a UPS store.

Public record searches will reveal numerous Warranty Deeds filed on homes. But if you look further  you will see that they were dated years ago but just filed in 2013. If you continue to look you will see that all of the homes have foreclosure notices filed but not one home has a satisfaction of mortgage.  If he is a investment company why are these loans for previous owners not paid off?  Also, if he truly is the owner why is he filing Contractor Liens on his own property??  And why is he being investigated by AT LEAST 3 counties in South Florida?

#16 Consumer Suggestion

Fake Report by Couple turned down, by former tenant

AUTHOR: Above poster Tried to use fake check - ()

The above FAKE Rip-off reports, filed by couple TURNED DOWN after trying to use a FAKED CASHIER'S Check from Wells Fargo Bank. Pillip Hadley Mc Kay, date of birth 4/2/85 and his girlfriend Aleesa Kip (561) 523-3345 attempted on 8/24/13 to past a forged Cashiers Check to Tribble Investments, Phillip's family works for Wells Fargo; for the Downpayment on a house. When discovered, Tribble Investments filed a report with the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Department.  His girlfriend had tried a similar stunt, report above, with a personal check on a closed account earlier in the month. McKay, Kip and Gardner (friend) believed they could trick TI into allowing them to take adverse possession of a TI property.

Of a 123 Tribble Investment's satisfied tenants, one of which my wife Donna and I are satisfied tenants having paid our home off last year; isn't odd only these two reports ?

Go to the website, TribbleInvestments.org those are "REAL & Actual" tenants, first and last names, whom you can actually "speak to" like our family ! Call us or any of the tenants who were permitted to file our own Testimonials .

Remember , when someone says something bad about someone else, there's ALWAYS a motive and unlinning motive and selfish reason. I personally known the above posters are pending suit, after giving deposition to TI attorneys.