Complaint Review: tridel lending group

mississauga, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 416 554 4079
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

tridel lending group they rip me off big time danbury ct

at the begianning of january i applayed for personnal loan with tridel lending group for $20.000 i was approved with collateral payment of $900.00 on january 8th 2014  they told me the money will be in my accaunt in couple of days after 6pm when time came i got a call from them and they told me i need to send $1000.00 more and the money will be in my bank  when the time came call from them 900.00 later same think,call you need to send more money and you will get your money

finely i said no and i ask for my money back.istar getting calls from defferent people telling me if i pay more i will get my money and agaien i said no , i asked for my money back ,they said in one month it is over two months and nothing  i try to call the phon is tempperale out of service  i try to e-mail them nothing  i was simply rip off,taken for a ride  i was naive

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tridel-lending-group/mississauga-Ontario-L4X-1T6/tridel-lending-group-they-rip-me-off-big-time-danbury-ct-1129725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tridel lending group