Complaint Review: TriDelta Financial - Partners Publishers Clearing House - Digest Online Games

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
TriDelta Financial - Partners Publishers Clearing House - Digest Online Games
3918 Yongee St. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Publishers Clearing House - Readers Digest - Online Games - TriDelta Financial - Partners Publishers Clearing House congratulations you have won 38,000 grand in a computer bollot out of one million nine hundred thousand in north america and a check for $3,755.00 Ripoff Toronto Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The REAL TriDelta Financial Partners is also a victim

I received a check from The comany name TriDelta Financial Partners in amount of $ 3,755.00 and was told to immediatly deposit the check and call a agent to a phone number of 604-338-0967. and said was open on Saturday til 500 am and I called several times and always said mailbox was full.The check was on bank of Key Bank National Association. I thought was real till a friend sent me the links to read here and same bank and same amount on some them.Thanks

Lexi
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TriDelta-Financial-Partners-Publishers-Clearing-House-Digest-Online-Games/Toronto-Ontario-M4t-5G0/Publishers-Clearing-House-Readers-Digest-Online-Games-TriDelta-Financial-Partners-264082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TriDelta Financial - Partners Publishers Clearing House - Digest Online Games

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The REAL TriDelta Financial Partners is also a victim

AUTHOR: Tridelta - (Canada)

As President of TriDelta Financial Partners, I am deeply frustrated and angered by the thieves who are running this scam.

They have stolen our company name and logo and used it to help support their illegal activities.

My only reason for writing this note is to assure those who have received the letter that we are doing our best to bring the full extent of the law on the perpetrators of this fraud.

I would also like to assure you that TriDelta Financial Partners is a legitimate company based in Canada, that is simply trying to do good business for our clients. We are in no way behind these letters, and are in fact victims. The phone numbers listed on the letters are connected to the criminals and are not connected to our firm.

Yours truly,

Ted Rechtshaffen
President and CEO
TriDelta Financial Partners

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The REAL TriDelta Financial Partners is also a victim

AUTHOR: Tridelta - (Canada)

Yours truly,