Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management

• Reported By: Gotripped2007 — Edmond Oklahoma
Trident Asset Management
PO Box 888424 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Trident Asset Management Credit report fraud Atlanta Georgia

I originally checked my credit in early 2012. I found Trident Asset had 2 reports of bad checks from me from 2007. I decided to pay these both under $100. I called the company and was told the amount of both and made payments in full for both. In July of 2013 I decided to check my credit again and to my surprise Trident was still on my credit showing a new amount and the report to my credit started 02/2013 for a bad check from 2007. I immediately disputed since I know I made payments for both bad checks showing on my report when I checked it in 2012. The dispute comes back as Trident being valid. I want to know how this is possible. I called this company in 2012 and paid what I was told was owed. And my biggest question is why this "new" account of a bad check was not disclosed to me when I called in 2012 and paid everything I was told I owed. I think this company is a ripoff looking to make money off of the poor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management-/Atlanta-Georgia-30356/Trident-Asset-Management-Credit-report-fraud-Atlanta-Georgia-1085695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management