Complaint Review: Trident asset management LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Ariejac21 — Brooklyn New York
Trident asset management LLC
5755 north point pkwy site Alpharetta, Georgia USA

Trident asset management LLC This company has been showing up on my credit report since 2010 stating that I owe them 55.00 for Columbia house DVD. I never heard of them before and I have not rented DVDs in forever. I been clearing up my credit report I know what is suppose to be there and this company should not be there. This is making my credit report look bad and I am trying to get an apartment I just want this off my credit report. Alpharetta Georgia

This company has been appearing on my credit report since 2010 I notice today when I checked my credit repot that I am not familiar with this trident asset management company. They say I have a passed due bill for 55.00 from Columbia House DVD which I never heard of before. I have not rented DVDs in forever. I was going to pay them but something did not seem right I tried calling the phone number but the line is always busy I called for the first time today. Then I googled them and seen they have been running this scam on a lot of people and I just do not want to be the next victim. I want this off my credit report I refuse to pay for something that I did not do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-asset-management-LLC-/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Trident-asset-management-LLC-This-company-has-been-showing-up-on-my-credit-report-since-1123037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident asset management LLC