Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management, LLC

5755 Northpoint Pkwy Ste Alpharetta, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 8666958893
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Trident Asset Management, LLC Put a $51.00 relating to Columbia House account opened 12/1/2010 against my credit report Alpharetta Georgia

I had ran my credit report and located a reporting from Trident Asset Management for $51.00 for supposedly a Columbia House Account opened in December 1, 2010 which was never done.  I had filed a claim against them with Transunion and they have put as a comment "Account in dispute-reported by subscriber" but never taken off of my report.  I contacted Trident and they can't locate any information to send to me for verification but they refuse to take it off of my credit report unless I pay the $51.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management-LLC/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Trident-Asset-Management-LLC-Put-a-5100-relating-to-Columbia-House-account-opened-12-1050643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Asset Management, LLC