- Report: #1095513
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Trident Asset Management
Trident Asset Management5755 Northpoint Pkwy Suite #12 Alpharetta, Georgia USA
Trident Asset Management, Ms. Chitra Sett (Owner) Trident Asset Management, LLC Alpharetta Georgia
*Consumer Comment: I am on YOUR side DenaKayH
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Trident Asset Mangement has a account on my Credit Report that is not mine. I never opened this account and when I called them they said they would not take it off my credit report but if I paid it they would just mark it paid. I never opened a Columbia House DVD account for $118.00 and I asked her if I could get a copy of my membership papers, which she declined to oblige me. I asked her to give me a copy of my account records which she denied me. I am trying to purchase a home and this has to be removed from my credit report before the mortage company will consider my credit rating being cleared up.
I don't want to pay for something I didn't order and I am not even considering paying something off when they won't even consider sending me records of my Membership they say I opened up in June 24, 2012. In June 2012, and other years if I wanted a DVD I would purchase it and also we have cable which I purchase movies pay per view. This company needs to be reported about they are willing to take my money and the only offer they give is if you pay the account in full we will show it paid /current but we won't contact the Three Credit Bureaus and have them completely removed. I told these people how do they expect people to repect their wishes is they will not do three things for a consumer trying to find out about Credit Report Accounts .....???? especially one I didn't originate.
1. They refuse to take payment over the phone. 2. The only way to pay them online or by mail with money order. 3. The only way they will even consider altering the Credit Report is for you to pay in full and send them a self - addressed -stamped envelope.. They say they will send a letter stating it is paid in full. 4. However, that is probably a lie, considering she says when you pay for it online you can print the receipt of payment. I do not trust anyone that will not take a payment by phone, and I don't trust anyone that will not take off the Account when it is paid in full. The control and how they can regulate my Credit Rating is outrageous. Please help me get this resolved.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Asset-Management/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Trident-Asset-Management-Ms-Chitra-Sett-Owner-Trident-Asset-Management-LLC-Alpharett-1095513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.