Complaint Review: trident asset management

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: jennygurl — barstow California United States of America
trident asset management
po box 888424 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

trident asset management added a collecting debt on my bill that i did not approve of. they do not answer their phones nor want to deal with this. atlanta, Georgia

I am disputing a bill from them. they do not answer their phones. NEVER. they have a collection bill on me that they will not take off. I never signed to receive these dvds. i never  gave them my social security number and i want it off of my credit NOW. the account number is 9004661825. If it is not off of my credit i will take further action and sue them. if you go online to their website, so many angry customers have complaints about this company. Very unorganized. Do not have representatives to answer their phones. Bad business. Like I said earlier. if this is not off of my record, I will take further actions on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trident-asset-management/atlanta-Georgia-30356/trident-asset-management-added-a-collecting-debt-on-my-bill-that-i-did-not-approve-of-th-939187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trident asset management