Complaint Review: TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rick W — Des Moines Iowa United States of America
TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT
P.O. Box 888424 Atlanta, GA 30356 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT Columbia House DVD Never heard of them, yet they put a collection on my Credit Report. I ALWAYS PAY MY BILLS, this is not mine. SCAM but will hold me hostage as it will you and there is nothing you can do about it excep Atlanta, Georgia

HAVE NEVER, EVER dealt with Columbia House DVD or Trident Assett management. This is a SCAM, PERIOD. I see that they have scammed others also. Our Govt is NOT protecting us from RIP OFFS as this.
It's plain to see what's going on, just read what others say about this RIP OFF.  I tried and failed to get it removed from my credit report, which leads me to believe that the reporting agencies may be in on the game. Perhaps they get a kickback by leaving it on the report.

I feel so angry, yet helpless to this scam I could go on and on but, like alot of the people being scammed, am just a working class, middle to lower income person that can't afford to sue these rotten SOBs and must continue working while our govt sits by and lets them get away with this. They don't have any proof of my bill, because there is'nt one. The credit reporting agencies just humor you by allowing a "dispute", then offer nothing more than, "OUTCOME: REMAINS"  In other words, remains on your report and you are screwed. No other explaination. I doubt that they do anything other than pretending they actually check and care.  They are probably on a first name basis with the scum that do this to us.
Rick

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRIDENT-ASSET-MANAGEMENT/Atlanta-Georgia-30356/TRIDENT-ASSET-MANAGEMENT-Columbia-House-DVD-Never-heard-of-them-yet-they-put-a-collection-969354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIDENT ASSET MANAGEMENT