Complaint Review: Trident Fund 1

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Virginia
Trident Fund 1
1330 S Bascom Ave Suite E Sn Jose, California USA

Trident Fund 1 Trident Leasing Corp; John Riley lied, kept deposit, refused to fund San Jose California

Do not use these guys.  I contacted them to fund a new telephone system. We had multiple phone conversations regarding the new system and what we were installing.  I filled out all the paperwork they requested and then sent in my deposit.

Once the deposit was received and cashed they all of a sudden couldn't remember what we had talked about.  This went on for months.  I finally had to move on and found a legitamite funding company.  Trident agreed to send me back my deposit in May of 2013.  I even received an e-mail in late May that send the deposit check was being mailed out.  Since then they have never returned my calls or e-mails.

These guys are crooks and will justtrick you into sending them the deposit.  Do not waste your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trident-Fund-1/Sn-Jose-California-95128/Trident-Fund-1-Trident-Leasing-Corp-John-Riley-lied-kept-deposit-refused-to-fund-San-J-1103487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trident Fund 1