Complaint Review: Trieste Apartment Villas

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: Anom — San Diego California
Trieste Apartment Villas
3950 Mahaila Avenue San Diego, California USA

Trieste Apartment Villas Trieste Apartment Villas San Diego Ripoff I lived here for over 1yr had a bad experience with the leasing managers and one of them was Corina rivera, she was very rude when i asked to change my remote battery. in my apartment i would always hear people walking above me,slamming doors,loud noise all around me. The managers are very lazy and Never returns Phone calls or Emails!!! dont go here and what bugs me the most is i had referred my friends to this place when i first start living in this complex and they got treated very badly and they now hate this place as well and cant wait to leave. San Diego California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trieste-Apartment-Villas/San-Diego-California-92122/Trieste-Apartment-Villas-Trieste-Apartment-Villas-San-Diego-Ripoff-I-lived-here-for-over-1091488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trieste Apartment Villas