Complaint Review: Trilegiant Corporation

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: sirboo — Cathlamet Washington
Trilegiant Corporation
6 High Ridge Park Stamford, Connecticut USA

Trilegiant Corporation Auto Enroll, Ignore Cancellation Scam in B of A credit card statement with "Special Offer" to a lifetime Nightmare Stamford Connecticut

Here is how the scam works.  Bank of America sent a credit card statement in March of 2006, offering a $10 credit to the VISA account because they love their customers. Hidden in the small print was hidden an offer for a 30 day trial for Auto Advantage a roadside assistance program. Being a consumer who gets this service with my auto policy, I had no need for their service and cancelled and forgot about it.

I certainly never signed a contract or opted into a lifetime contract of service, with no renewal statements on a monthly or yearly basis. These scammers have been taking my money once a year since May of 2006, by a charge to my Bank of America VISA account. This is collusion between B of A and Trilegiant Corp. to scam hundreds of millions from the bank's customers.  Trilegiant is well known for being party to many of these scams.

I have contacted Bank of America Credit Services and Auto Advantage and demanded all of my money to be returned.  I have also requested original documentation with my signature that would authorize a contract agreement beween us.

The next step is to file a complaint with the Attorney General of Connecticut and Attorney General of Georgia to seek restitution if I am not reimbursed every penny, plus B of A credit card interest rates on my money.

It is my belief that this fraud is so massive that it is worthy of a class action suits against Bank of America and Trilegiant Corp. This is just one more example of unlimited greed and corruption being perpetrated on the American consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant-Corporation/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/Trilegiant-Corporation-Auto-Enroll-Ignore-Cancellation-Scam-in-B-of-A-credit-card-state-1050144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant Corporation