Complaint Review: Trillium financial

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: ALIS — walker Michigan
Trillium financial
4060 White St SW grandville, Michigan USA

Trillium financial services Demanded a $330 fee for 'services' when I decided not to have my tax return filed through them. grandville Michigan

I approched this firm to help me file my 2012 tax return.I inquired about fees and was told that it would be due only once they file for me. It took them 3 months and a lot of phone calls on my end to come up with an estimate for my return. The lady doing my returns was new and unsure of a lot of things. Eventually i decided not to go ahead with this firm .

They called me after i had filed my tax from elsewhere and demanded a fee of $ 330 for 'time spent in working on my returns' . I called them and clarified that no such fees had been disclosed earlier and since they had not filed my return and the fact that i had signed no paperwork , this fee was unjust. After a long phone call involving that lady swearing at me, they agreed that i owed them no such money.

One month later they Sued me in small claims court for non payment !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trillium-financial/grandville-Michigan-49418/Trillium-financial-services-Demanded-a-330-fee-for-services-when-I-decided-not-to-have-1095662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trillium financial