Complaint Review: Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: Cece M. — Arlington Heights Illinois
Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling
7 S Evergreen Ave Arlington Heights, Illinois USA

Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling Tricia Sauve & Meghan Murphy of Arlington Heights Illinois Rude & Unprofessional Tricia Sauve from Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling Arlington Heights Illinois

Loved Meghan Murphy, didn't love (or even like) Tricia Sauve. Tricia Sauve is unfriendly, rude even, and not terribly helpful. Im supprsed she even has any constuction experiance or even customer service experiance!  I'd love to go back and work with Meghan Murphy but to be honest, I'm too afraid of Tricia Sauve. She seemed bored and annoyed by my questions and almost angry when I didn't see the point she was trying (but often unable) to articulate. When I walked in for our appointment she was standing there with her arms folded, watching me. No one else in the store. After a long, uncomfortable silence I finally said "Hi, I'm Cece". And she just stood there with her arms folded and said "I know". Uh, ok, off to a nice, friendly start. I went to Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling (as opposed to say, Home Depot) because I wanted someone with experience. [continued below]....

..... But when I sat with Tricia Sauve she basically just asked me "What cabinet do you want here?", "Do you want a drawer or a shelf here?". That's what they do at Home Depot. When I go to a boutique design firm I want you to give me ideas and suggestions for the space, not just wait for me to come up with the ideas. And get this, after spending an hour working on the kitchen design I happened to ask about another cabinet line they carried. Tricia said "Oh yeah, that would probably be even better quality and value than the one you picked". Really? You couldn't have suggested that before we spent and hour working on the other cabinet line?!? But Tricia Sauve was cocky, even rolling her eyes when I asked a question or didn't understand what she was trying (again, not very articulately) to explain. She's not very polished, that's for sure. So only 1 star for Tricia's rude, disinterested, and less than helpful attitude. I refuse to ever work with her. Sorry Meghan Murphy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilogy-Kitchens-Remodeling/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60005/Trilogy-Kitchens-Remodeling-Tricia-Sauve-Meghan-Murphy-of-Arlington-Heights-Illinois-1088097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling