Complaint Review: Trim Fat Today

Trim Fat Today
Internet, Utah United States of America

Trim Fat Today Great healthy Pure Fuckey Internet, Utah

*General Comment: Garcinia Cambogia

01/13/13 i was on the website for the Dr.Oz show and it was a link for Garcinia Cambogia. I hit the link and click to order 1 bottle for 31.99 and put in my debit card number the next page it was an order confirmation for 159.99 for 5 bottles. I immediatly called the costomer service number and it took 2hrs to get an agent on the line. On my transaction notification they hit my card two times so now im mad. I spoke to Kiko and explained to him what happened and told him i want to cancel my order and wanted a refund. He said that i would be refunded for the second hit and 50% of the first order in 48hrs and in 7 to 10 business days i will receive 2 bottles of the product so i agreed. Mind you the 13th was on a Sunday.

On Tuesday i did receive a refund of 159.99 dollars but didnot receive the additional 79.02 dollars. So i called and spoke with Paul on Tuesday and he stated that the refunded was processed and just wait till the end of the day, I waited. Now on Thursday i called back because i still had not received the 79.02 and spoke with John who was rude and i started to get real rude and asked where my refund was and she stated that the refund had already been processes and i should wait till the end of the day. Friday i call and spoke to Marget and now that said i have to wait till 22nd which is Tuesday. She said that the process is takes 7 to 10 day and the other agents gave me false information. This is bullshit, when i asked for the name of the company he refused and told me that he couldnt give out that information and told me to just wait. Now my blood became to boil. I asked to speak with a supervisor this bitch just diguised her voice to sould older or sick i dont know which one to tell me just to wait till Tuesday.

I refuse to be a victim so if i dont get my refund i will be filing a complaint with my bank disputing. It just hate it will take so long to get a refund. Wish i coulda spoke with someone with some sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trim-Fat-Today/Internet-Utah-/Trim-Fat-Today-Great-healthy-Pure-Fuckey-Internet-Utah-999566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trim Fat Today

#1 General Comment

Garcinia Cambogia

AUTHOR: rj - (United States of America)

I was ripped of by the Carcina Cambogia on the Do Oz show. I clicked on the  $31.95 package and the charged me $159.00 on my credit card. Had to get the phone number from my bank .Called 5 days ago for cancelation. Have not got any money back yet. Good luck if anyone else did this. And they will not give you the name of the company.