Complaint Review: Trinity Asphault

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — West Palm Beach Florida
Trinity Asphault
16112 Okeechobee Boulevard ,Loxahatchee Fl. Loxahatchee , Florida USA

Trinity Asphault John Stanley left me with a low lying area that held water. Then dumped Asphault in area now I have a large high island in the middle of my driveway!. Loxahatchee Florida

I hired Trinity Asphault to do a circular driveway for me.While the job was being done I had him also do a small slab in the back yard for my boat.The machine got stuck and ripped up my yard.did he offer to fix that...No After the job was completed in the front of my home I had a huge low lying are which held a ton of water in the middle of my driveway because the grading was not done correctly.John comes back and dumps a long strip of Asphault in the middle and tamps it, and now I have a large high island in the middle of my driveway.Then on the other side he didn't grade it correctly again I had an area a foot higher than the other side.I paid him to come back and fix that when he should have been a stand up guy and said that was his wrong and he will fix that for free.My bad on that one.Now back to the island.He said for 500. Dollars he would sealcoat the driveway for me and he would do nothing about the island. [continued below]....

.....His own employee that did work on my home said I was done really wrong by him!! He rushes and does a terrible job and takes zero responsibility for his work.To top it all off and what is most insulting he made me feel like 7000.00 Is not alot of money!! To a middleclass family 7000.00 these days is alot of money especially when it took me two years to save money to have this done!! Now I regret it.Call around and really do your research when hiring an asphault company.Your driveway makes your property!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Asphault/Loxahatchee-Florida-33470/Trinity-Asphault-John-Stanley-left-me-with-a-low-lying-area-that-held-water-Then-dumped-A-1103901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Asphault