Complaint Review: Trinity Enterprises LLC

• Reported By: LRK MGN — Miflord Pennsylvania
Trinity Enterprises LLC
2431 Aloma Ave Winter Park, Florida USA

Trinity Enterprises LLC Liars, Scam Artists, Hippocrates, Winter Park Florida

*Consumer Comment: TRINITY LLC NOT A FRAUD!!!

I worked with this company for a few years only to see their services diminished over time and eventually, ripping people off and ruining my company and reputation.

I sent them many, many clients with the understanding that they would do everything possible to help them and make sure they provided quality service, not 100% removal of bad credit, which was the understanding.  They begin to have excuses of why they couldn't provide the services they claim to offer and eventually, ripped off clients that were sent to them.

Even though I continued to ask to speak to the owner to resolve this issue, i keep getting Cheryl Hinnant, a "God fearing woman" who would judge others and one day tell me "God told me not to work with you".  I don't know how business and religion get mixed up, but the fact that a "God fearing woman" would use God as an excuse to not provide services, give me BS and excuses and continue to lie about what was going on, was totally unprofessional.  On several occasions though, her own boss had to tell her to apologize to me and the client she had profess her bullshit on.  But she's still employed there and because of her, a 5 yr relationship, with many clients that were sent there for services, was eventually ruined and stopped.

I blame all of this on the company and Cheryl Hinnant, a FRAUD and a scam artist who would and will continue to use God, as an excuse to get over on people.  To this day, I have clients calling me, asking me to refund a fee they charged and have lost a tremendous amount of clients, they called and stole from me.

Anyone interested in working with them, READ THIS! They will do good on the easy client, but will do horrible and lie to you or anyone you bring, with their religious bullshit and company "goals" just to take money from you.

Trinity Enterprises LLC is a SCAM AND A FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Enterprises-LLC/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/Trinity-Enterprises-LLC-Liars-Scam-Artists-Hippocrates-Winter-Park-Florida-1142991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Enterprises LLC

TRINITY LLC NOT A FRAUD!!!

AUTHOR: mitter - ()

I am from Pa. I had a friend recomend Trinity to me because it worked so good for her.

I was told in the first conversation they dont gaurentee all things will come off.

They offer a money back gaurentee that the majority of the negatitive items will be removed.

If they dont get anything off your credit report you get your money back. I was told up front what they felt would come off and what may be harder to remove.

But what choice did I have, its better to pay them and take a chance they can get it off when I know I never could.

It worked great for me, and now I have 3 credit cards that they helped me get and a new car. I was very happy with my results and have sent several family members over to them to fix their credit.              2014-05-08