plot

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 05, 2005

• Reported By:Alexandria Virginia
Trinity Financial Solutions
www.trinityfinancialsolutions.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Trinity Financial Solutions scam! ripoff Clearwater Florida

I fell into the same deceptive trap as everyone else. A nice old lady called me and explained that I could benefit from their program by allowing them to send me a package with all these great coupons and a $2,000 unsecured loan, and they would restore my credit on my behalf for a measley $35.00/month. I was lured by the prospect of all these benefits, and went right along with it.

It took several weeks to get my package, and when I did I was sorely disappointed. Instead of this "guaranteed" $2,000 loan I got a folder filled with standard applications for credit to include Wells Fargo, Citibank, etc. Needless to say, they bold-faced lied to me over the phone, giving my hopes up that I might actually have some money to make last year's Christmas a little more special for someone.

Welp, so much for that. Thanks a lot TFS. You sure know how to kick em when they're down! I was still hopeful however that they might be able to help my credit situation.

After the first couple of phone calls and after I went and paid for a 3-in-one credit report and gave it to them, I never heard from them again. For the past 6 months I've left numerous emails and when they're voicemail box isn't full (Gee I wonder why?) I've left several messages for someone to contact me. Never heard from them again.

So then I called my bank (Bank of America) and explained this to them, and they went ahead and filed a claim, put a stop-payment on this company so they can't take any more money from me, and are currently investigating this company. These guys need a class-action suit against them for messing with so many lives. All in favor, say Aye!

Tyler
Alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trinity-Financial-Solutions/Clearwater-Florida-33758-7708/Trinity-Financial-Solutions-scam-ripoff-Clearwater-Florida-166916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trinity Financial Solutions