Complaint Review: Trios College Business Technology Healthcare

• Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By: hatetrioscollege — hamilton Ontario USA
Trios College Business Technology Healthcare
HUGHSON HAMILTON, Ontario United States of America

Trios College Business Technology Healthcare I GOING TO TAKE THEM TO COURT HAMILTON, Ontario

FIRST  of all i would like to say that i am glad that i can to this cite, to see atleast of a few people that are in my situation. Trios college is a SCAMMMMMMMM. And what kills  me the the most is that O.S.A.P contiunes to fund them, (and soon to be SECOND CAREERS) and half of their courses are not even accredited.I am so mad that i don't how to start and how to finish. So bare with me if i am up and down with my story lol. I know this is not laughing matter but, i,(and i sure others) have to pay back 11,000 dollars back because a f**king school that  decided that they can have a bunch  of individuals who they so call.. instructors (not teachers) to teach students who wants to better them selves in life with a career...not a F*$KING JOB. Jobs???? I thought they said they can offer a job or a great placement?? Bulls**t!! I was in the PHARMACY TECHNICAN program and couldn't even get a placement in the hospital.Noww..... How am i supose to get hospital experince,without being in a hospital???? My point being, the hospitals in hamilton do not reconize any of the private colleges, and they say they are not up to credentials. Then when i did my placement at retail pharmacy , they were treating me as if i was dumb and how come i know didn't anything. Go figure!! Hey, i'm not saying that people in my class did not get jobs, but 9-12 dollars hr???? And they are satisfy with that. Not me!!! i am not paying 11,000 dollars to start at minimum wage. F**k that!! i rather work at timmy's and call it a day.

The ones that did get the great jobs, is either by a hook-up by a family,friend or someone they knew, Or just luck. No one should be waiting on luck to get a proper job when they went to school,worked hard and have a diploma. It's just so sad to see what a insitiute would do to dedicated people want to learn. They could of simply not teach the programs that need to be accredited. For example, Psw(personnal support worker) you can get any job with a psw certificate and it does not matter what school you go to. Police foundation, parralegal and Healthsciences are some big time careers there. But hey they fool me once, can't fool me twice. In conclusion people PLEASE PLEASE do research on which school u would like to attend, it breaks my heart to know or hear someone go through my pain. Sorry i wrote vulgar language in this letter, i apologize whom ever be offended. But i'm a young female who suffered from being ill for several years and gotback on her feet to accomplish her goals in life, and now i have pay back this college that wasn't even worth for free!!!

p.s i'm going to see a lawyer about this, anyone that can help me with some advise Please contact me mailto (((REDACTED)))@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trios-College-Business-Technology-Healthcare/HAMILTON-Ontario-/Trios-College-Business-Technology-Healthcare-I-GOING-TO-TAKE-THEM-TO-COURT-HAMILTON-Onta-510630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trios College Business Technology Healthcare