• Report: #972050

Complaint Review: tripres.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Van — San Francisco California United States of America

tripres.com TripRes.com Never Book anything from tripres.com you will lose your $$$, Internet

Once you book this website, you lose your money. tripres.com coupon is a scam too. I booked a hotel through tripres.com and pay additional charge for travel insurance. Later, I call customer service to modify my travel date 2 months ahead BUT I have been told that they will charge $50 fee and travel insurance doesn't cover for it. I was so mad, so what the point of getting travel insurance for?

SO I decide to cancel my booking, so they still charge $50 for cancelation fee and the remaining balance will serve as credits on tripres.com . Guess what I call after a few months later to use my remaining balance, but It was unavailable. They say the company that took my money already filed bankruptcy and their case number is 12-21-951-bam. This is totally a rip off and fraud, why the company/ same website is still active ? They are just there to trick people again?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/triprescom/internet/triprescom-TripRescom-Never-Book-anything-from-triprescom-you-will-lose-your-Inter-972050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tripres.com