Complaint Review: Tristan Bull

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: Walter B — Wareham Massachusetts
Tristan Bull
Suite 104, 8660 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Tristan Bull By the Horns Marketing LLC Refused to Honor his money-back guarantee Las Vegas Nevada

During Seoptember, 2012, I bought a training course conisisting of 26 videos from Tristan Bull.  lI found his advertisement / offer on the Warrior Forum (http://warriorforum.com) in lwhich he guaranteed to refund my $497 if I did not make $5k a month after impementing lhis course wich purported to teach me how to create an information product to sell on the Internet

I created aninformation product following his tutorial.  I offered it for sale on the Internet.  I did notmake one sale.

In Sepotember, 2013 I sent a series of emails to his support email requesting a refund of my $497 since I did not make $5k a month and his course was a complete fraud and talked around the subject, about the subject, but gave no concrete details on how to do anything except filling out forms, etc.

Tristan Bull never replied to numerous emails requesting a refund.

In October, 2013, I bought a domain name, http://tristanbull.org, which was almost idetical to lhis domain name, http://tristanbull.coim.  I created a Wordpress website at tristanbull.org where I wanred people that trsitan bull may not honor his guarantees.  My website ended up on the first page of Google for the keyword, tristanbull.org.

In November,m 2013, I finally got a reply from Mr. Bull and he agreed to refund my money on a Friday via an email.  However, on the next Monday in November, he completely changed his tune and threatened to sue me for slander, blackmail, etc. if I did not remove my website.  I also included some of his videos on my website and he threatened me with a $250K lawsuit if I did not remove them from my website.

And of course, completly reneged on his Friday offer to refund my $497. He is completely dishonest and a fraud.  A scammer and a con artist.

He is suppoed to be an expert, but he couldn't figure out how I got my website on the first page of Google for the keyword, tristanbull.org.  I know how I did it, but he did not have a clue and kept asking me to reveal how I did it.  This is a guru teaching newbies how to make money online?  He is just a complete fraud who doesn't have a clue on how to make money online.  His course, of course, is how to make money online with an information product.  All the infromation in his videos can be found on the Internet and its all free and in explicit detail, unlike his so-called course.

His course was cobbled together from an earlier free course he offered on the warrior forum plus some additional videos to round out the course I received.  Pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristan-Bull/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Tristan-Bull-By-the-Horns-Marketing-LLC-Refused-to-Honor-his-money-back-guarantee-Las-Veg-1114720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristan Bull