Complaint Review: Tristate Recycling

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: msmoore — FREEPORT Illinois
Tristate Recycling
9557 Route 20 Garden prairie, Illinois USA

Tristate Recycling Duane is a liar and a con artist, run far away from this company!!! Garden prairie Illinois

I purchased what I was told to be a transmisson for a 2003 Saturn Vue. When my mechanic was preparing to install it, he noticed it was a nissan transmission. I immediately contacted the scum bag Duane and he has been dishonest every since.

I have heard every lie in the book from he check his inventory and realized it was the wrong transmission when it was delivered, to he had another transmission on sight that very moment he had pulled and was preparing it to be delivered to me.

I have called them just about every day or every other day to rectify this situation and he is unwilling to help. I have spoken to someone named Michelle over 100 times and now it's to the point where she wont even answer the phone any more because her lies of Duane the scumbag not being in the office will no longer work for me. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and will be reaching out to an attorney by the end of the week. Granted I only spent $450 for this part, but because this problem has been going on since Feb. I am spending more money on public transportation and rides from others to get around.

He needs to pay tremendously for all of the people he has ripped off and I will make it my business to post on every website I can to inform every potential customer of his deceptive practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tristate-Recycling/Garden-prairie-Illinois-61038/Tristate-Recycling-Duane-is-a-liar-and-a-con-artist-run-far-away-from-this-company-Ga-1144358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tristate Recycling