Complaint Review: triton law group

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: thomas — norwalk California United States of America
triton law group
124600 e sunset road#146 henderson, Nevada United States of America

triton law group, persons I talked to Sandy , they took my money $3500 and never did the work had to get a new lawyer to save my house henderson, Nevada

tritoo law group was doing my loan modification on my house in California. Almost 2 months went by and nothing happened. So I started calling it took a week to talk to somebody about my situation. I finally talked to Sandy who wanted me to send every piece of paper over to Nevada and start over in which she said I owed them money. But I had paid $3500 to the law firm trite law right from the beginning. I told her I was not going to deal with out-of-state lawyer and asked for my money back and was told I was not to get a dime back.

I sent a copy of the check to the address in Nevada and tried calling and talking to someone about my money. I talked to Sandy again and was told I would not see a dine. It was hard because I borrowed the money to pay the lawyers. And then I had to find another lawyer. And I still owe that money to the person I borrowed it from. I almost lost my house and I still dealing with my second loan on my mortgage. [continued below]....
..... I do not have the money to fight my second if triton. Law was sent my money back. It would've been lots easier  on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/triton-law-group/henderson-Nevada-90650/triton-law-group-persons-I-talked-to-Sandy-they-took-my-money-3500-and-never-did-the-w-922626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on triton law group