Complaint Review: Tritowels

• Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: MMad — Thornton Colorado
Tritowels
Boulder, Colorado USA

Tritowels DO NOT buy!!! Terrible quality, No customer service, Won't respond or refund Boulder Colorado

*Author of original report: RESOLVED. Not a scam!

*Author of original report: Will try again, Hope for the best

I paid for a bunch of towels many months ago. The quality was terrible so I contacted them to try to ship them back and get a refund. No response. I waited a while and tried again, no response. I finally shipped them back thinking that would speed up my refund. I emailed and emailed. Nothing. Then one day the website is gone.

They overcharged for a terrible product. Absolutely no customer service. On top of that they stole my money and disappeared. The owner should be ashamed. What a scam. I'm going to spread the word to everyone I know and i know a lot of triathletes. I'm also going to report them to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tritowels/Boulder-Colorado-80304/Tritowels-DO-NOT-buy-Terrible-quality-No-customer-service-Wont-respond-or-refund-Bo-1089553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tritowels

RESOLVED. Not a scam!

AUTHOR: MMad - ()

UPDATE: This is not a scam. The owner did not steal my money. Don't know why their website was down for so long but it's back up now and I trust this will be resolved.

Will try again, Hope for the best

AUTHOR: MMad - ()

I just googled them and saw that the website is back up. I will try once again to contact them for my refund and hope for the best.