Complaint Review: Troll And Toad

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Vidor Texas
Troll And Toad
710 Pitzer St. Barbourville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Troll And Toad E-Commerce rip off. Barbourville Kentucky

I placed an order for products with trollandtoad.com. Not only was my order late..(took that up with USPS) I was charged for items I did not receive.

I not only had to call, I had to almost strong arm them into giving me a refund on the items I did not receive. This is not the way E-Commerce I have ever dealt with has ever been before. This is sub par customer service. I recommend that anyone thinking about doing business with them to go elsewhere.

Vidor, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Troll-And-Toad/Barbourville-Kentucky-40906/Troll-And-Toad-E-Commerce-rip-off-Barbourville-Kentucky-414481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Troll And Toad