Complaint Review: tronix country

• Reported By: lisa — whitemarsh Virginia United States of America
tronix country
8001 Forbes Place,ste211 Springfield, Virginia United States of America

tronix country Dont be fooled by T.V. Ads! Springfield, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Tronix Country here to help!

I seen the ad on tv and being i dont have any credit i thought it would be a good opportunity to get a little credit and make low monthly payments everything they told me was a lie they wanted my bank account info and i was promised my things would arive in the next few dayy by ups no merchandise they called me three days later and all thy wanted was my ok to take money out of my account i told them no money till i get my thing the girl started getting rude and was supposed to transfer my call to customer service bogus number. they are truely rip offs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tronix-country/Springfield-Virginia-22151/tronix-country-Dont-be-fooled-by-TV-Ads-Springfield-Virginia-832709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tronix country

Tronix Country here to help!

AUTHOR: TCemp - (United States of America)

Tronix Country provides equal access to credit for all individuals, irrespective of past credit problems. The companys proprietary no-credit-check system gives people a chance to get financing when traditional lenders wont. Our program is simple, all that we ask is you build a short consecutive payment history (without interruption) and we will finance your purchase. Tronix Country tries to give the very best service to all of its several hundred thousand customers. If you believe the service you received from Tronix Country was not satisfactory, please send the company an email to info@tronixcountry.com. Please be sure to include your name, the best phone number you can be reached at and any other contact information that will help us identify your account. A representative will respond and address any concerns you may have. We even invite you to post the outcomes on this website, so other people can see how responsive we are and how we work with our customers. We recognize the trust that our customers give us while establishing a payment history and we appreciate the opportunity they give us to serve them. We look forward to being responsive to all postings made by customers on this website.