Complaint Review: Tronix Country

Tronix Country
8001 Forbes Place Springfield, Virginia United States of America

Tronix Country Not doing what they say!!! Springfield, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Tronix Country

I saw Tronix's ad on TV and thought it would be a good idea. I call and listened to what the man had to say. I also agreed to the payment terms. The man said that I would receive my TV and all the free things after my 3rd payment.

When I made my 3rd payment, I waited a couple of days and decided to call just to check on my stuff. When I called, of course, I had to wait on hold. I was like the 20th caller. As I am holding, all I hear are ads of poeple on how happy they are and how they got their stuff a couple of days after they made thier 3rd payment.

When I got someone on the phone, he said that they couldn't send my stuff until the final approval from the auditors. What Auditors?!?! I was never told I would need to be approved by anyone or auditors. They said I was approved when I made the 1st phone call. So I say ok, mail me the form. I get it, fill it out, then send it back.

Now I have made my 4th payment and still no product!!! I call and listen to all the stupid recordings of all the people that got thier stuff right after the 3rd payment because of course I am the 30th caller holding for a person! After 45 minutes of holding I finally get someone and he says to me that my sfuff has not been sent because the auditors needs a copy of my Driver's License and my social secruity card. Why didn't they ask for that before? They mailed me a form, why couldn't they say to include all that stuff when I mailed if out last month. I WANT MY STUFF! I MADE MY 3RD PAYMENT LIKE THEY SAID!!!

TRONIX COUNTRY- you guys are liars and losers. Also it would be nice to call there and get someone who spoke English or didn't have such a deep acsent that it takes you 3 times to understand what they are even saying!

So now I am faxing my DL and SS to them. I have a feeling I will never see the stuff I was promised and has already started paying for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tronix-Country/Springfield-Virginia-/Tronix-Country-Not-doing-what-they-say-Springfield-Virginia-831280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tronix Country

Tronix Country

AUTHOR: TCemp - (United States of America)

Tronix Country provides equal access to credit for all individuals, irrespective of past credit problems. The companys proprietary no-credit-check system gives people a chance to get financing when traditional lenders wont. Our program is simple, all that we ask is you build a short consecutive payment history (without interruption) and we will finance your purchase. Tronix Country tries to give the very best service to all of its several hundred thousand customers. If you believe the service you received from Tronix Country was not satisfactory, please send the company an email to info@tronixcountry.com. Please be sure to include your name, the best phone number you can be reached at and any other contact information that will help us identify your account. A representative will respond and address any concerns you may have. We even invite you to post the outcomes on this website, so other people can see how responsive we are and how we work with our customers. We recognize the trust that our customers give us while establishing a payment history and we appreciate the opportunity they give us to serve them. We look forward to being responsive to all postings made by customers on this website.

biggest