Complaint Review: Tropicana Homes

• Updated: Sun, May 08, 2011

• Reported By: sk — el paso Texas United States of America
Tropicana Homes
4655 Cohen Ave el paso, Texas United States of America

Tropicana Homes President : Randy Bowling Tropicana Homes Built My House From Bad Materials el paso, Texas

My 5 yr old House Was Built by Tropicana Homes ,I Bought it 2 yrs ago and the Stucco on the Exterior of the home has been falling off everytime it rains, or when there is a Wind storm, so i Got My Stucco tested,  it turned out that the Stucco was not Mixed Correctley , My Insurance Co will not Cover it , because of the Bad Materials used , so I contacted Tropicana Homes , They Wanted Proof that the insurance co wouldn't cover the claim because of the Bad Materials that was used..

I got them Proof , But now they're Blaming the 1st Owner for not Using the Warranty on the House. But when the 1st Owner bought the house, it was Brand New..So there was no need to use the Warranty..So now I'm  Stuck with a House that is Falling Apart , and No one want's to take the Reponsibility.. Tropicana Homes Keeps on Brushing me Off with the Same Excuses. I Move to another State in a Month, and i can't sell or rent the house because of the Condition it is in..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2011 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tropicana-Homes/el-paso-Texas-/Tropicana-Homes-President-Randy-Bowling-Tropicana-Homes-Built-My-House-From-Bad-Materia-727111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tropicana Homes