Complaint Review: Troposphere Holdings

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: revtim — Dundee Michigan
Troposphere Holdings
455 NE 5th Ave Ste D-39 Delray Beach, Florida USA

Troposphere Holdings flvfrnd.com Stolen Credit Card use They obtained a stolen credit card number and used it without my authorization Delray Beach Florida

While checking my bank account I noticed a charge for $9.99 I did not make from a company I did not recognize. The name was FLVFRND.COM.

I went to the website and found a one page site claiming I subscribed to a website... which I had not.

I called the number and asked them what I allegedly subscribed to. They would not tell me. I asked them where they got my card number and they would not tell me.

I demanded a refund and they said they would process one.

I then had to call my bank and block the card.

I called the Delray Beach police and reported this fraud.  They drove out to the location and said it was a UPS Mail drop box.

My local Sheriff says these operations try small purchases, like this one then if it works, they start running more and more charges.

This is a criminal operation from all that I can determine. If you find this charge on your account, immediately block your card and report the fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Troposphere-Holdings/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Troposphere-Holdings-flvfrndcom-Stolen-Credit-Card-use-They-obtained-a-stolen-credit-car-1169478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Troposphere Holdings