Complaint Review: troy fall & russ

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2001

• Reported By:college place WA
troy fall & russ
1488 south 3rd street ? seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Professional audio concepts, dogg digital audio 2000

this a*s, summonned as i was walking out of the credit union. He asked if I was from the area, I said yes. He told me he just made a big sale, named a local resturant, and said he had leftover inventory he needed to get rid of. He showed me the merchandise, and asked me to pay $800. I told him noway! As I walked away, this same a*s, said he would sell them for $400. I thought they looked like they were worth it. I paid the man, and took, what I found out later, these pieces of s**+* home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/troy-fall-russ/seattle-Washington/Professional-audio-concepts-dogg-digital-audio-2000-6964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on troy fall & russ