Complaint Review: truck capital

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: cyndi — londonderry New Hampshire United States of America
truck capital
9140 canal rd gulfport, ms 39503 gulfport, Mississippi United States of America

truck capital american truck group, united truck group they do not back up their warranty, I was broke down on the rd and they said they would send me the parts and I tried calling and they would not answer my calls I spoke with jeff he said his hands wer gulfport, Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: The day will come

don't buy a truck from truck capital, American truck group, or United truck , they do not honor their 50/50 warranty.or their 30 day warranty I have had nothing but problems with my truck since I left the dealer with it, I broke down on my way home I called Mark at truck capital he said he was going to call the shop then call me back he never did, I called a Volvo dealership and told them what was wrong they helped me. I called Mark the next day he told me to bring the truck back there I did they had it for 1 week they said nothing was wrong with it, when I told them I knew a harness was no good and the oil pressure switch was no good.

I broke down again and brought it to a dealer by my house per order of mark and the dealer told them what was wrong but they only replaced 1 harness, mark told the dealership they checked the oil pressure switch on their computer and it was good. so they did not authorize the dealership to fix it. well i drove the truck out of there and it broke down again, it kept dieing on me like every half hour, it would shut down, well I brought it to a service center while on the rd they had to replace oil pressure switch. I tried to call Mark to get it authorized he would not answer my calls I tried to reach Jeff he did not answer my calls. So I had no choose but to fix it and then try and get them to pay me back, what a joke, since then I had to replace transmission harness, computer for transmission and a switch, they will not help me out at all, I purchased the truck in July of 2011 and its only Nov 30, 2011 no one should have these problems with any vehicle they purchase especially from day 1...

please do not purchase a truck from them I do not want to see anyone having the same problems as I am having....I am taking the steps I need for them to pay me back at least for the parts after all they are covered under their 50/50 warranty...if anyone would like to join me on bringing these crooks to justice please contact me, I am bringing this to Attorney general and better business bureau..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/truck-capital/gulfport-Mississippi-39503/truck-capital-american-truck-group-united-truck-group-they-do-not-back-up-their-warranty-802990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on truck capital

The day will come

AUTHOR: american truck group is a big ripe - (United States of America)

As we all can see the owner of ATG reply with the same answer to all our concerns if anyone out there are willing to take the steps needed to take ATG down please contact me on here I'm willing to spend my last hard earned dime on them