Complaint Review: truckaddon.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: baldy — wellsville Missouri United States of America
truckaddon.com

truckaddon.com charging shipping fees for wrong parts they send Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Questions

truckaddons.com have been terrible to deal with......I ordered a tonneau replacement part specifing a snap/on with snaps around all four sides.......they sent me one with snaps on three sides only.....I returned the part and was given credit for the purchase price.....(which was twice as high as I later found it @summitracin)....but they refused to credit me for the shipping........this after over three weeks of trying over the phone to find out what was going on with my order...no more truckaddons for me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/truckaddoncom/internet/truckaddoncom-charging-shipping-fees-for-wrong-parts-they-send-Internet-1023884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on truckaddon.com

Questions

AUTHOR: trblazer - (United States of America)

It is very hard to help anyone on this site since we do not have the name or order number of the person who filed it.

However, did the customer order the right part to begin with?

If he did not specify the EXACT part he was looking for, and he ORDERED the wrong part, he is expected to pay for the shipping. That would also explain the difference in cost of the item.  The part he got may have cost twice as much (as he said from Summit)  as the one he really needed.

We record ALL phone calls and can check them and send them to anyone who has an email.  Returns go back to those calls to listen to see what they buyer actually ordered.  Also, if this buyer ordered online, he got what he typed in when HE ordered it himself.

We have been in business since the 80's and online since 1997.  We have millions of customers over the years, so yes we, as well as any company, have made mistakes and have customers who make mistakes also.

ALL our policies are posted online for anyone to read on our web site, and they are similar to ANY other web business.