Complaint Review: TruckChamp.com

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Bob — San Francisco California
TruckChamp.com
1739 Cassopolis St. Elkhart, Indiana USA

TruckChamp.com Division of L.O.F., Inc Fraudulent Business Practices Elkhart Indiana

Please refer to the screen below.  Any reasonable person would take this to mean that the part was in stock and ready to ship.  I placed my order on 12/9.  On 12/17 I called the company and requested status.  The receptionist was rude and transferred me to a guy that claimed to be the customer service manager.  He very abruptly told me that the part was not in stock.  He did not apologize.  When I said that the TruckChamp website said it was in stock he accused me of calling hiim a liar.  Well, with this evidence I have to say that this company is completely unethical in its sales practices and brazen in its treatment of customers.  I will never do business with this company again and i encourage everyone to not do business with them either.  They need to understand that honesty and transparency are critical to success on the web and they clearly have not learned that lesson yet.

I will update this posting with confirmation of a refund.  But unfortunately that does not help me with my Christmas shopping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TruckChampcom/Elkhart-Indiana-46514/TruckChampcom-Division-of-LOF-Inc-Fraudulent-Business-Practices-Elkhart-Indiana-1107778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TruckChamp.com