Complaint Review: trucks r us

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: susan — westmonroe New York United States of America
trucks r us
3087 east ave Internet United States of America

trucks r us typical used car salesman, Internet

My husband and I were at a party and over heard John Wilbur the owner of trucks r us bragging to others how he scam people who purchases his trucks. One of his scams he bragged about is when he purchases a truck he removes the tires and installs poor tires.

When some one purchases that truck he sells them back the original tires for an additional fee. Both him and his side kick jim sprague pass themselves off as good church going people. I dont know what church they go to in central square, I know my my church does not teach you to deceive people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trucks-r-us/internet/trucks-r-us-typical-used-car-salesman-Internet-923110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on trucks r us