Complaint Review: True Dental Discount

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Panama City Florida
True Dental Discount
Lake Mary, Florida USA

True Dental Discount True Dental is certainly not true. Salesman called, told me no other charge but monthly fee. Also said my dentist was with them. Not true on both statements. Company would not give someone with authority who could take charges off. Had just joined less than a week ago. Please beware of this company. Lake Mary Florida

Salesman called and sold me their dental card. He used a lot of high pressure like car sales used to be years ago. He said there was no other fee but monthly fee. I told him I would not join if my dentist was not in their network and there was any other fee. He told me that my dentist was in their network and charged a membership without my permission. Went to dentist this morning and they had never heard of them and did not accept their card.

Called customer service and they would not take joining fee off and told me there was no one with more authority that I could talk to. I did not give permission for them to charge membership fee on my credit card but they refused to take it off. This company is dishonest and a ripoff. I should have known better and they said I might just want to talk my dentist into joining their network. I told them why would I want to tell my dentist to join a dishonest company. This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Dental-Discount/Lake-Mary-Florida-32795/True-Dental-Discount-True-Dental-is-certainly-not-true-Salesman-called-told-me-no-other-1085207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Dental Discount