Complaint Review: True Fax Solutions

• Reported By: Janean — greenville South Carolina
True Fax Solutions
3422 Old Capital Trail Ste. #1711 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

True Fax Solutions Major SCAM. Wilmington, Delaware

I received a NSF from my bank on 3-1-13, I went over to my bank & asked for a print out of my account. True fax solutions had been taking $39.99 out of my account since September 2012. I DID NOT authorize this and I want to know how they have my bank information- my account number, etc.

It has caused some of my bills to bounce & now my bank has charged me $27.50 like 5 times. I HAVE A REAL BIG MESS HERE!!! I called 1-877-947-3701 back on 3-6-2013 to have this stopped & see when I could expect my REFUND. Ashley gave me a cancellation# & told I should be receiving my refund in 7-10 days.

On Saturday 3-16-13 I checked my mail, still no refund but did have my bank statement. I opened it up to make sure there was nothing like this still going on. Well- They have taken $39.99 out again.
My refund should be $279.93 now. I guess I am going to close my checking account & get an attorney to proceed with all necessary action against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Fax-Solutions/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/True-Fax-Solutions-Major-SCAM-Wilmington-Delaware-1035629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Fax Solutions