Complaint Review: True Fax Solutions

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: sandra — Euclid Ohio United States of America
True Fax Solutions
3422 Old Capital Trial Suite #1711 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

True Fax Solutions unathorized check scam Wilmington Delaware

On 12/28/2012 I phoned my bank to verify my balance and discovered my account being $39.00 short. My bank informed me that True Fax Solutions cashed an unauthorized check against my account. I am on total disability and have only a monthly income that I budget right down to the last pennie. I have no need to spend money on a service i have no use for, I barely leave my home. The last time I needed to fax anything that was approx 1 year ago and I did that for free. I have a friend that ownes a business and allows me to use his fax for free.

I recieved a copy of the check and phoned the company. The rep. that answered told me that he was just a 3rd party answering service for the company. He took my name and looked me up on the computer at that time he told me that he cancelled the service I never ordered in the first place. When I demanded a refund he said I would recieve the refund in about 7 days ??? I researched the company further on other consumer complaint sites they stole the same exact way to other people. They also gave the same story about being a 3rd party answering service to others.

I have no idea on who this company is or how they got my account information. I am not alone with dealing with this company. I reported them to The BBB and the FTC and will continue to hound them until i get my $39.99 refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Fax-Solutions/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/True-Fax-Solutions-unathorized-check-scam-Wilmington-Delaware-989039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Fax Solutions