Complaint Review: True Health, LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: rippedoffsenior — Kalispell Montana
True Health, LLC
904 Ploof Dr Hueytown, Alabama USA

True Health, LLC They have a lifetime 100% refund policy. I returned 27 bottles that cost $39.99 EACH & after 6 weeks of emails & a letter to the BBB, they refunded me $77.85. No idea where they came up with that figure. Do NOT believe their 100% satisfaction guarantee! Hueytown Alabama

*Author of original report: refunded more money

I returned 27, all mostly unopened bottles of supplements to True Health, LLC. in Hueytown, Alabama. It was recived by them on 1-31-14 per delivery confirmation.  Waited 3 weeks & emailed them, was told it takes 5-7 business days to process a refund.  Never heard from them or received my refund, so emailed again on 3-4-14 & was told they had no record of any return.  I then sent a copy via email of the delivery confirmation.  Received another email saying my refund was being processed.  After no credit on my credit card, I filled a BBB complaint.  After they received that, I got a whopping (NOT), refund of $77.85.  No ecplanation of where they got that figure, which comes to about $3.00 a bottle.  Their 100% satisfaction guarantee states that even if you return empty bottles, you will get a full refund.  I did not even get close to that.  I am literally out hundreds of dollars with nothing to show for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Health-LLC/Hueytown-Alabama-35023/True-Health-LLC-They-have-a-lifetime-100-refund-policy-I-returned-27-bottles-that-cost-1128977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Health, LLC

refunded more money

AUTHOR: rippedoffsenior - ()

After filing with the BBB, True Health LLC in Hueytown, Alabama, did refund my credit cards more money.  Not the entire amount as they told the BBB, but enough to make me happier & I dropped the case.