Complaint Review: true north advocates

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: ladyb123 — Deltona Florida
true north advocates
Nationwide USA

true north advocates Midwest center for stress and anxiety victimized preying vulnerable helpless mental illness ensuring they'll be there 24 hr service Cigna representative Scottsdale Nationwide Ariz

I was phone by true north, but caller I'd showed midwest center for stress and anxiety who claimed to be a Cigna representative.

I currently am dealing with mental health illnesses. I believed the rep when she indicated that this company could help people and be available 24 hrs.

She also mentioned I could get this info sent to social security so I could get disability. I was desperate and unfortunately victimized by them.

they prey on vulnerable people who need help. They asked for my debit card number repeatedly. And told me about a free 14 day trial for $10, and on the 13th day charged me $40, not $39.95 as previously stated.

This is a f****** RIPOFF! I cannot fathom why and how the CEO Lucinda Bassette would invent a company to steal money from innocent people who live paycheck to paycheck. They offer many services online as well.

I want my damn money back A F******* SAP!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/true-north-advocates/nationwide/true-north-advocates-Midwest-center-for-stress-and-anxiety-victimized-preying-vulnerable-1165179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on true north advocates