Complaint Review: true results

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: shaniep — little elm Texas
true results
610 coit richardson, Texas USA

true results Allison Arnett Lapband Surgery Bait and Switch!!!! richardson Texas

I started my pre approval with True Results in Richardson and my insurance covered the procedure and was told by the facility that I wouldnt be subject to my deductible because they were out of network. I was given a price out of pocket. I thought it was strange because it wasnt matching up to what my insurance was telling me. But w their " Insurance Experts" as advertised I tjought they were really getting it done! I kept asking and prying with them and kept being reassured it was fine and thats the amount. Then when I was approved and scheduling the surgery they told me a price that was $3500 more than what was quoted to me 4 months earlier!! Then I was contacted by Allison Arnett the director and she told me evrything was fine they would honor the quote that they had become an in network facility during my pre approval stage but no one contacted me to let me know!! Then at that time she told me it would cover evrything!! Dr and 1 yr of fills!!!! Then go in day of surgery to be told no it didnt! Had her come talk to me before I went through with the surgery to be told it doesnt cover the drs but they would file first and would be ok! And then gave me some nerve block shot said I would be charged for!! And all lies!!! Have been billed for all of it!! My insurance has paid the over $30k for this surgery and my out pf pocket! Each time I go for a fill they are constantly over charging for my co pay which I tell them everytime and even took in my EOB from insurance to show what it is and they still charge me!!! They are a rip off! They never explained that all these charges would come to me as I thought it was A one stop shop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/true-results/richardson-Texas-75080/true-results-Allison-Arnett-Lapband-Surgery-Bait-and-Switch-richardson-Texas-1143201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on true results