Complaint Review: true wireless .com

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — baltimore Maryland United States of America
true wireless .com
toledo, Ohio United States of America

true wireless .com I was given 2 free cell phone and service supposed to be thru this company and when i call the company to find out why one of the phones is suddenly out of service im told the phone and number are reg toledo, Ohio

I was offered to sign up for a free cell phone and service with true wireless .
A man and lady in in a truck,sitting outside of social services building on monday 12/3/2012
I am  retired disabled man of 67 yrs old in a wheel chair .
These people representing gotruewireless.com took my id ebtand ss#,for proof.
When I contacted the company to see why my phone service was suspended I was informed that I was not registered with there company my phone and # our registered under someone elses name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/true-wireless-com/toledo-Ohio-43697/true-wireless-com-I-was-given-2-free-cell-phone-and-service-supposed-to-be-thru-this-com-979255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on true wireless .com